Runtime is a nutrition company built to enhance competitive gamers and today’s high-performing professionals through complete, convenient, and nourishing products. Our suite of offerings include liquid meals, drinks, and shots that contain an array of high quality ingredients specifically engineered to meet the daily demands of intense gaming, work, and beyond.
Our company is growing rapidly and we’re looking for ambitious, passionate individuals who can join our mission of delivering high-quality nutrition to people everywhere. As a key contributor to a small and expanding team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact to an exciting new company in the emerging business of esports and gaming.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who can manage our communications and interactions across our owned media channels as well as grow our budding community. The ideal candidate is a gaming, pop culture, or esports enthusiast who has a native understanding of these verticals. This person is just as much a user of social media as he/she is a practitioner and knows instinctively how to communicate online, how to build connections with fans and ecosystem partners, and how to generate engagement.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
What we offer:
- The chance to be part of “The Next Big Thing” in nutrition and gaming.
- The opportunity to shape Runtime’s future as an integral part of Runtime’s marketing team.
- A high degree of autonomy.
- A casual startup environment in the heart of Berlin.
- Perks like team events, BBQs, free drinks and more.
- A competitive salary.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute strategies across social platforms to drive follower growth and engagement.
- Increase Runtime’s presence on social channels; participate and foster conversations both in the community and the greater esports/gaming ecosystem.
- Grow an active community; be a trusted, responsive voice among our community members.
- Own the weekly social/content calendar; manage coordination of resources.
- Source and create compelling content through external or internal resources, capture content yourself, and activate UGC. Strong experience developing social media assets (both photography and video) would be ideal.
- Stay on top of trends and news within our industry and in the social landscape
- Identify and increase KPIs of our social channels; monitor metrics to understand the effectiveness of strategy and creative and strive for continuous improvement.
- Generate regular reports and insights for the other members of the team.
- Collaborate with influencer managers and other members of marketing to maximize opportunities with social content creators.
- Passion for video games or esports is a MUST.
- Experience with social media management and analytic tools.
- Fluent in German OR English - both would be ideal.
- Knowledge or experience with influencers, primarily on YouTube, Twitch, or Instagram.
- An ability to generate interesting content in one or more of the following areas: writing, photography, video, graphic design.
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing or community management, preferably for a game publisher, esports organization, or endemic gaming brand.
- Well-organized self-starter who can work independently.
- A strong bias towards action and development.
- Strong time management skills to handle multiple competing priorities and the ability to effectively work under pressure
- A positive, team-oriented personality.